• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Out Of All Frames, What Are Your Most Favorite And Least Favorite Frame?

Favorite frame is the Half X. It's light, strong, looks good, and has versatility with the spring hinges, i.e., I can wear the earstems over a hat. It ditches the inferior and flawed flex coupler. It's suitable for both formal wear and sports.

My favorite this year would have to be the batwolf , I am totally hooked on my two pair and I want another pair.
My least favorite would have to be the monster dogs man this things are just hideous to me. So blah

Of all my frames, i have to say my favorite is the Juliet. I'm very sad they are discontinuing the line. The fit is awesome for me, they're virtually indestructible, and look aggressive without being over the top. Customization isn't crazy, but being able to swap colored rubber and lenses can give them new life if you ever get bored of them.

The one frame i hate in my collection is my Hijinx. They're just too damn big for my face and they don't sit well. If the nose pads were a bit bigger, they would sit fine. The only reason i keep them around is because they were a special edition HI Flag that you could only buy in HI, which is where i got them. Also my wife would kill me if she knew i let those go :lol:

Good thread, bigOak!
Dude I want those HI Hijinx. Those are one of my favorite. Come on would your wife really kill you??

Other than not wanting Damon to get killed.
My Favorite ones are:
Pitboss - People say they are heavy but it does not bother me. Crazy for the style. Wear them a few times a week
Hijinx - These just fit me very well and I really like the simple style
Plate - Again with the style and these look great with a shaved head. Which I have!!

Least Favorite are:
Gascan - Just to small for my face
Splice - Now this is a tough one because I really love the style, look, and color combos but they are just to small for my face.

Least favorite - Romeo 2. Hurts to put on and I know every time I flex that nosebridge the lifespan decreases. Also the lenses are expensive so I must take pains to keep them from damage.

My favorite frame is most likely the Oil Rig (Batwolf is a close 2nd). My least favorite frame has to be the frogskins. They're entirely too small, I hate the flat front and not to mention, they are ENTIRELY overdone. Time to move on from the Frogs Oakley!

My favorite frame is most likely the Oil Rig (Batwolf is a close 2nd). My least favorite frame has to be the frogskins. They're entirely too small, I hate the flat front and not to mention, they are ENTIRELY overdone. Time to move on from the Frogs Oakley!
no Antix?

Favorite frame (in my collection) Monster Dog- I just love the style & fit of these.
Least favorite has to be the Dispatch 2. I mean there's nothing right about it. Also most of the wire series. I just can't seam to like any of those no matter how hard I try.

Back