• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Out Of All Frames, What Are Your Most Favorite And Least Favorite Frame?

My most favorite right now is my matte black/titanium Pit Boss (with my Jordan R1 a very, very close second). The PB's are overall super comfortable, have great coverage, look sick and stand out in a crowd. Just started wearing my R1's (finally) and they're quickly growing on me...may have to alternate between the two every other day, LOL.

The pair that gets no love is my Half Jacket's. These used to be my daily wearers, but since I've joined the forum they haven't seen the light of day. Still a very good pair though...btw, they're for sale here...http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-sunglasses-exchange/4921-sale-various-frames.html. Check it out, haha!

Fav: Dispatch I

Least Fav: Gascan. Hate the fit of the frame, plus they've been done to death and I see them practically everyday...

favorite: Flak Jacket, half jacket 2.0
Least favorite: Frogskin, Holbrook, Oil Rig. \

I have a really small face, so anything just a little past the flak jackets, which aren't really big, are completely out of the question for me. That even puts the Gascan out for me. As well as the Fast Jacket, a frame I'd really like to be able to wear.....

mpmcgaughey said:
Favorites: Jupiter - the non Squared version! There was no sw affliation, they came in the same colorways as the Supreme Frogz (the sample Crystal Red's did come w/ +Red) and they were super comfortable! Really wished they would've done some more colorways though - they didn't get the love they so greatly deserved!

Least Favorite: holbrook - I don't even think it deserves a capital H. Just because sw created it, Oakley now puts these on a pedestal...and you're not going to ever see 24K Iridium in any other frame thanks to these all because its now "sw signature lense color"...bs...I'll never own one and don't care to.

Uhmmm...but he did have his own signature Jupiter that is one of the best Jupiters. I'm surprised they're still being sold. You have a very strong hate towards this man that hasnt done anything wrong to you. Lol!

My favorites are:(in order)
Lifestyle: Frogskins, Dispatch 1, Holbrook
Sport spec.: Radar, jawbone
Metals: X squared

I know I listed a lot of "favorites" but that's because, to me, every other frame is garbage. Yeah some have cool designs like the fuel cells or have the BEST artwork Oakley has ever done like the Gascans, but anything not listed above is completely worthless to me since I can't wear it and look decent. Haha. Hate to see so many people not liking frogskins but a lot of you suit what you picked as favorites really well! So with that being said, my list of least favorite or worst Oakley sunglasses would be anything that isn't listed above :)

Idk what it is, but it seems like most monster dog lovers are either from the UK or Australia. Not much US love here, myself included. Surprised to see the frogs go on the bad end. Oh well, give em all to me! haha

Even though they don't fit me...the Pit Boss are just flat out BAD ASS! If they did fit me, I'd own every pair. :cool:

Least fav...that's tough. :blink: There are sooo many bad ones to choose from! I'd probably have to say the Splice.

I know people are going to freak out...but I don't care :tongue:

Latest Posts

Back