• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Out Of All Frames, What Are Your Most Favorite And Least Favorite Frame?

Idk what it is, but it seems like most monster dog lovers are either from the UK or Australia. Not much US love here, myself included.

I think that is because all the Monster Dogs in the USA have been bought up by Dr Chop and WalkerHonda, and kept in their respective MD strongholds. So there aren't many left to go around.
:wink:

here on East Coast I almost never see Oakleys on anyone anymore...they have that reputation as "over priced
among most people I know. I wouldnt buy kiosk knock offs but ,seriously, most people do and it doesnt "damage" their eyes...it's a fact ....whether we would or not .That's what people who aren't into sports wear for the most part. I am not saying its a good thing but people have less $ these days ...when my health insurance goes in July ...who knows I may go down to 2 pairs. The economy is just drying up. Having said that i see them on bikers, at Yankee games and in NYC when I get there more often and it seems to be older fives and twentys and a handful of HJ's

Favourite:
In terms of performance I'd say the Flak Jacket XLJ, but in terms of looks, I'd say the Holbrook.
There's just something really sweet about Holbrooks, but unfortunately the bridge of my nose is too wide for them and as a result, they sit too high up on my face :/

My least favourite Oakleys?
Probably the Zeros. I just can't stand the look of them. I'm sure they're very functional, but they're just not my cup of tea

My favorites are: Juliets, Splice, XX, Unknown and Mars, maybe Moon but I've never seen one in person.

Least favorites are: Wires or Whisker. I just feel like Oakleys should have thick plastic or metal, the skinnier metals look cheap.

favorite would be holbrooks. gives great covering to the eyes and can be worn to match any attire

least favorite, plaintiffs. i just don't see myself picking this up over raybans

My favorites are: Juliets, Splice, XX, Unknown and Mars, maybe Moon but I've never seen one in person.

Least favorites are: Wires or Whisker. I just feel like Oakleys should have thick plastic or metal, the skinnier metals look cheap.

Do you feel the same about the deviation and Crosshair '12 too?

favorite would be holbrooks. gives great covering to the eyes and can be worn to match any attire

least favorite, plaintiffs. i just don't see myself picking this up over raybans

Try ocp plaintiff, brown chrome with VR28 black iridium polarized and see if that changes your mind...

Actually, I too think the Plaintiff feels cheap.
As do a lot of recent Women's frames that Mrs H picks up (and puts right back down) in stores.

Idk what it is, but it seems like most monster dog lovers are either from the UK or Australia. Not much US love here, myself included. Surprised to see the frogs go on the bad end. Oh well, give em all to me! haha

If you have any Dog's you don't want i'll give them a loving home, feed them & take them for long walks in the park.:wink:

Are you sure you don't live in Battersea, Tony?
Haha.

What a kind gesture.
You are truly the Cesar Milan of Oakley Forum.

(Actually, I'm surprised you have not changed your avatar tagline to 'The Dog Whisperer'. Do it now, before someone else nicks it! haha)

Back