• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Out of the game for now

headpatrolman

Smile you son of a bitch
New Jersey, USA
Well ladies and gentlemen. On 9/24 my family and I suffered a tragic house fire and lost our family home and all of its contents ( including my 64 pairs of Oaks, case and accessories ). No lives were lost and we are going to rebuild. For now I am out of the Oakley game until we get back on our feet and buy or rebuild our home.

I have 1 pair left. A Jupiter Factory Lite Aluminum / Ice, that were in my car.

I will particularly miss my (3) Juliets, 24K XX, Half X, Mag Switch's and my Time Bomb 1

I will check back in when I am in a position to engage some of you in purchases. Until then I may just stalk in the background and dream.

Well ladies and gentlemen. On 9/24 my family and I suffered a tragic house fire and lost our family home and all of its contents ( including my 64 pairs of Oaks, case and accessories ). No lives were lost and we are going to rebuild. For now I am out of the Oakley game until we get back on our feet and buy or rebuild our home.

I have 1 pair left. A Jupiter Factory Lite Aluminum / Ice, that were in my car.

I will particularly miss my (3) Juliets, 24K XX, Half X, Mag Switch's and my Time Bomb 1

I will check back in when I am in a position to engage some of you in purchases. Until then I may just stalk in the background and dream.
:(

Latest Posts

Back