• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Outdated Technology Who Still Use Or Collects Them

bahamayellow

I should Work at Oakley
Of course I have a cell phone like everyone else. But as I get older I like reminisce the old days of analog technology. It was a slower time you had to talk to people to make plans. No texting or emails. A good ole fashion land line phone. If you grew up in the 70s, 80s, and early 90s. I’m sure you used a payphone to meet up with friends or have ur mom pick you up from the mall. In the last few months I picked up 2 pay phones one brand new the other refurbished for home use. Now to find a analog line. They are good looking pieces when they are not dirty or used. But a used one has alot of character Lol
0EDC6ABB-9905-43B4-AB7B-6A6714BAD602.jpeg

I paid about 270 each. If I knew I could have bought one to just plug into the home line I would have just bought the one. But I didn’t see it till after the fact. I’ve seen really beat up pay phones for 200. The chrome doors were an extra purchase separately. The 1996 Olympic door was about 45 bucks by itself but was anew in the box still.

This is odd but this feels like deja vu. Have you already posted this here before or reddit??

Dude i swear to God i've seen this posted somewhere before and i asked the same question and you pointed out that the olympic door was aftermarkeg and was an additional cost and i'm not even on drugs. Am i trippin?

This is odd but this feels like deja vu. Have you already posted this here before or reddit??
I did post in the collectibles section with Star Wars toys lol. I believe. I only had the one. Now I have 2. I really want to find a analog line to try it out. Just to see how it works. I’m in my 50s and no one has a land line anymore lol.

I did post in the collectibles section with Star Wars toys lol. I believe. I only had the one. Now I have 2. I really want to find a analog line to try it out. Just to see how it works. I’m in my 50s and no one has a land line anymore lol.
Lol thank God! I thought i had some premonition or some sh*t.

well i know it's hard to move on from landlines but sooner or later you will be able to accept wireless technology 😂

Latest Posts

Back