• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Outfit my custom RJ

rbileader

Oakley Expert
Just had this amazing RJ done by @zwc0442 and to be honest, I can't figure out how to finish it. I have both black and rootbeer earsocks, so I'll try both but am at a loss as to what to use for lenses. I have vented Prizm Road which will be ok if I decide to ride with these.....but I'm interested in something that will be a good, if not a little understated, daily driver. OG Jawbone and RJ lenses are getting pretty out of hand on eBay and the like, so I'm considering Linegear as well. I'm mostly certain I want a NON-VENTED pair to complement my vented Prizm Road, if that helps. Thoughts? Make me beautiful!

Bronze RJ Final.jpg

Just had this amazing RJ done by @zwc0442 and to be honest, I can't figure out how to finish it. I have both black and rootbeer earsocks, so I'll try both but am at a loss as to what to use for lenses. I have vented Prizm Road which will be ok if I decide to ride with these.....but I'm interested in something that will be a good, if not a little understated, daily driver. OG Jawbone and RJ lenses are getting pretty out of hand on eBay and the like, so I'm considering Linegear as well. I'm mostly certain I want a NON-VENTED pair to complement my vented Prizm Road, if that helps. Thoughts? Make me beautiful!

View attachment 632968
Wow, that is a sweet finish!

Linegear makes some decent lenses, but their color palette is a bit lacking for your frame.

Ever consider Revant Lenses? I've never had a problem with their lenses.

I would vote Flare Gold or Flash Bronze for your frames.

Latest Posts

Back