• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Outside The USA

Mr. K

Oakley Expert
Seattle, WA
As Oakley is US based, are glasses more expensive outside the US? Are there easier things to get here as opposed to other parts of the world?

Just curious.

Same here in Australia mottles. Majority of my collection has come from other countries. Only ones purchased here in Aus have been bargains that I scooped up with a little luck and good timing.

It's cheaper in the US because that's where the items are put together and shipped from, it's not a surprise. If you want to order directly from Oakley in the UK then the extra is because of the VAT, shipping charges, and import fees, it's how economies work. Burberry can be bought cheaper in the UK than in the US for example because it's based in the UK. Such is life.

yep, you can get your oakleys the cheapest in the states. europe way more expensive. But as jk-27 said. It's how it works :)

hehe... and pay 800 euro's for a ticket... doesn't make it any cheaper ;)

But ok, i have to admit, Springbreak and Jummeltje are in a happy marriage every year ;)

Back