• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Over 45 Pairs To Sell/trade :)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
LOL Have any pairs even sold yet?

So far I'm still waiting on paypal info, even though we agreed in the price already lol

Some people reacted to this post.
he responsded to me pretty quickly when I sent a PM a couple days ago. Believe he's based in austrailia if I'm thinking right? so basically opposite timezone from USA.

But again just my dealings but he was quick to respond, maybe he was just busy yesterday is all

Count me on not getting responded to.

Weird...I was one of the first 2 or 3 members that responded with a post and PM in his original sale thread started on the 21st. He replied really quick, so much so that I wasn't even finished with writing my PM, LOL. Anyway, we conversed back and forth for a couple days, trying to work out a trade deal for his IH Juliets. The last PM I received and replied to was on the 22nd...haven't heard back from him since. Starting to feel kind of leery about the situation. He must have a ton of PM's by now and it seems like no one is getting replies. He could at least post another update in his thread, right?

BTW, has he promised anyone else a deal for the IH Juliet's? If so, I give up...will search for another deal.

X2 he was extremely responsive first few hours.

Username Hidden said:
Weird...I was one of the first 2 or 3 members that responded with a post and PM in his original sale thread started on the 21st. He replied really quick, so much so that I wasn't even finished with writing my PM, LOL. Anyway, we conversed back and forth for a couple days, trying to work out a trade deal for his IH Juliets. The last PM I received and replied to was on the 22nd...haven't heard back from him since. Starting to feel kind of leery about the situation. He must have a ton of PM's by now and it seems like no one is getting replies. He could at least post another update in his thread, right?

BTW, has he promised anyone else a deal for the IH Juliet's? If so, I give up...will search for another deal.

X3 on gascans...

I had a prior experience with James several months back. I was actually all set to buy the IH Juliet w/ vault case. We had several pms before we agreed upon a price ($300 at the time, I think). I asked him for his contact info so I could send a payment. I didn't hear back from him, so I sent a few more reminder messages over the course of a week or two, but never got a response.

Same thing this time. He answered some questions for me and then I told him I would take the custom white Juliets, asked for his PayPal account, and haven't heard a peep in response.

I'm not saying he's a bad trader or anything like that. But come on man, there's a line of people waiting to pay you for this stuff here!

Sounds like he does not want to sell any of them. I dont blame him I dont like selling my belongings either.

He said he's just busy from work :)

Guys really sorry for no reply's ! I'm on call in the dessert, seismic stuff, should be back on a week, none of them have been sold, I have pm's and will reply, Internet every few days here.