• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OVER THE TOP // FIRE IRIDIUM FMJ // LIKE NEW

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I had one but traded it for a Romeo. OTT’s are very cool looking to display but uncomfortable and very impractical to wear. I use my Romeo’s 99.9% more often.
But you need at least one for display 🙊

Some people reacted to this post.
Ok well I guess this was a mistake putting these up for sale. Didnt kno so many people have neg feelins about OTT.

Username Hidden said:
Ok well I guess this was a mistake putting these up for sale. Didnt kno so many people have neg feelins about OTT.
Not really negative. You just have to find the right buyer at the right price. I think the majority of people here will say they look really cool in a display case. Also, my apologies, didnt mean to discourage you.

I think it depends on 1) condition 2) what the buyer values them at. These are fascinating pieces of how Oakley pushed the envelope and are getting more rare by the year. I have two pair and wouldnt take less than 750.00 - 800.00 for mine. Just my humble opinion.

Username Hidden said:
It's not the OTT, it's the price.

That’s what I’m saying, one person may think that price is too much but the next guy may feel it’s fair. Everyone will have their own opinion of value.

All I know is this. 1)They are discontinued 2) if you want a pair for your collection its either Ebay or the $500 unicorn buddy said he got with box and all.

And I asked for less than the ebay listings. Its Not a big deal just thought Id offer it out for someone who needs a pair for their collection.

Username Hidden said:
All I know is this. 1)They are discontinued 2) if you want a pair for your collection its either Ebay or the $500 unicorn buddy said he got with box and all.

And I asked for less than the ebay listings. Its Not a big deal just thought Id offer it out for someone who needs a pair for their collection.
What do you mean unicorn buddy? 🤔 you think i'm BSing you?

Username Hidden said:
What do you mean unicorn buddy? 🤔 you think i'm BSing you?
No I dont think you are BSing.. however thats a rare situation. Therefor its a unicorn. Has anyone else come across that kind of deal? Probably not so its not an example to use.

Username Hidden said:
Wow .. since when did asking prices for OTT’s , especially incomplete ones, go for $1k? Been seeing more of them on offerup and fleabay going for crazy prices ..

No offense OP, but I doubt you’ll get your asking price here on the forum
I wouldn't limit that to OTT, Imho Forum Prices & Ebay aren't a lot different.......

Status
Not open for further replies.