• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OVER THE TOP // FIRE IRIDIUM FMJ // LIKE NEW

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
No I dont think you are BSing.. however thats a rare situation. Therefor its a unicorn. Has anyone else come across that kind of deal? Probably not so its not an example to use.
My bad.. i think i paid $650 for my set.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
All I know is this. 1)They are discontinued 2) if you want a pair for your collection its either Ebay or the $500 unicorn buddy said he got with box and all.

And I asked for less than the ebay listings. Its Not a big deal just thought Id offer it out for someone who needs a pair for their collection.
$351?

Username Hidden said:
All I know is this. 1)They are discontinued 2) if you want a pair for your collection its either Ebay or the $500 unicorn buddy said he got with box and all.

And I asked for less than the ebay listings. Its Not a big deal just thought Id offer it out for someone who needs a pair for their collection.
Here are a couple of sale threads of some OTTs that have Sold on here in the last couple years. Mine is the last one. Even at $540 I couldnt sell the thing, so ended up trading instead.

Last edited:
This is the one i got for $650 last year

60369C7F-FF01-4257-B88C-448F387132C1.jpeg

I paid just over $600 last year for a super clean 1st gen FMJ w/fire OTT complete....

Ok well I guess ill just keep them instead. Thanks for all the wonderful and amazing input to sway any potential buyers lmaoooo. :focus-97:

Username Hidden said:
Ok well I guess ill just keep them instead. Thanks for all the wonderful and amazing input to sway any potential buyers lmaoooo. :focus-97:

Hi there @John World 127

Think of the forum as a community of collectors, enthusiast and friends(for the most part). Of course not all of us are, but I'd say the vast majority would be in some form those things. Yes, telling someone their price is high and trying to educate slightly at the same time may seem annoying to some but, it's coming from a good place. Here asking 30% or 40% more than the rest of the world's prices won't hurt you or anyone else but what it does is add in some way unnecessary unrest that can make folks of the community feel uncomfortable. Sort of like. "Hey Dude those aren't club prices". You always can ask whatever you want for your items and bump your threads by reducing prices over a long period of time but..... the gentlemen that posted here regarding their experiences with similar items are trying to help you avoid that. Along with others that potentially will do the same. Please don't feel annoyed or angry with the forum and it's community. Just look at it as a friendly reminder that the club doesn't approve of rest of the world or potentially ebay's prices. I've made those errors myself. I've just since stopped buying from anywhere else and focused here. It's made my selling prices community driven. Anyway I've rambled enough. Please don't let this discourage you. List your items, make other purchases and have fun. Let me know and I'll delete this thread so you can start another one here. It's all to help not to be negative toward you.

Status
Not open for further replies.