• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Over The Top (OTT) FMJ Sunglasses - Black Iridium - PROJECT

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For sale Oakley OTT in FMJ with a Black Iridium lens. These sunglasses are 100% authentic and are in project condition.These have been cleaned and disinfected to ensure the cleanest product possible. These are very large and tough to photograph, please contact me with questions, and all offers considered.

Condition:

Frames - Frames themselves are in good condition except the previous owner drilled 3 holes on each side for a custom project. There is some cracking in the FMJ coating, but it hasn’t chipped off, except for the couple spots around the drill holes which have. Otherwise, these are in very good condition and show little wear or use. Ideally these would be refinished, but custom projects always look great!

Lenses - Lenses are in decent condition. There are scratches and dings, vision would most likely be affected if worn. Replacement would be ideal when the frame gets refinished.

Box - Great original condition except for some peeling on the front. Very sturdy and nothing is missing.

Trading for:

Buying - My Dream List | Oakley Forum

I would also consider trades for metals. Not ready to throw a price out there YET as I’m looking to trade them first, if I don’t trade them I’ll sell. Thanks!

20211104_224223.jpg

20211104_224233.jpg

20211104_224242.jpg

20211104_224248.jpg

20211104_224325.jpg

20211104_224255.jpg

20211104_224334.jpg

20211104_224344.jpg

20211104_225852.jpg

20211104_225837.jpg

20211104_225806.jpg

20211104_225821.jpg

20211104_225752.jpg

20211104_224512.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
I don’t think they are worth much in that condition 🤷🏼‍♂️

Username Hidden said:
I don’t think they are worth much in that condition 🤷🏼‍♂️
I think a talented customizer could probably fill the drill holes and refinish them. I'm just looking to trade/sell them as I have no use for them.

Took some set of balls to take a power drill to that!

Username Hidden said:
Took some set of balls to take a power drill to that!
I know 🙄 The guy was not a collector by any means. He had spikes in the holes. He sold me a MNIB Black Chrome Pro Racing Jacket and sold me these too. I just want to see these go to someone that can enjoy them!

Username Hidden said:
I know 🙄 The guy was not a collector by any means. He had spikes in the holes. He sold me a MNIB Black Chrome Pro Racing Jacket and sold me these too. I just want to see these go to someone that can enjoy them!

Spikes?! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Like you say, with filler and a spray job someone could have a very nice custom piece from that.

GLWT

Hope you get what you are after.

Username Hidden said:
GLWT

Hope you get what you are after.
Thank you!

Don't love the holes drilled in them but cash buyer today. Let me know if you want to make a deal.

They are called speed holes.

Username Hidden said:
Don't love the holes drilled in them but cash buyer today. Let me know if you want to make a deal.
PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.