• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Over the top

tagged you on the post to which i refer. .
Awesome, thanks for that!

Too bad that said CEO didn't push for the production line to run for a limited series to the general public... Hopefully, it got LUX attention to what they could profit from if they did it the right way.

I was in an O store over the weekend and it’s funny to see all the old school designs on the shirts.
thermonuclear
Pictures of Blades.. Razorblades..
OTT shirt
X Metal shirts
Even shirts with the original grips posted on them.
they won’t put the R&D into making anything worth a **** but they will definitely try to profit on what made Oakley great before they bought it and ran it to ****.

@mjt42 Would you mind sharing that link with me as well. I'd love to see/read the post. Cheers.
Here you go

I was in an O store over the weekend and it’s funny to see all the old school designs on the shirts.
thermonuclear
Pictures of Blades.. Razorblades..
OTT shirt
X Metal shirts
Even shirts with the original grips posted on them.
they won’t put the R&D into making anything worth a **** but they will definitely try to profit on what made Oakley great before they bought it and ran it to ****.
This is the truth right here... maybe they seeing how much interest they’re truly is lol you could only
Hope. But in the end quality will be cut nonetheless old metals will always be better no matter what lux does...