• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Over The Top

Kaduku

Oakley Beginner
I just got back from a Optical store and they had an old over the top (fire iridium, light grey (idk the proper terms). I asked a sales person if they were going to sell it and I was wondering how much I might have to pay for them. There is a possibility that they might have the box. Also if they do decide to let them go and anyone need it for their collection I'm sure we can work out a trade.....I only buy what I can wear but they look too cool xD

I just got back from a Optical store and they had an old over the top (fire iridium, light grey (idk the proper terms). I asked a sales person if they were going to sell it and I was wondering how much I might have to pay for them. There is a possibility that they might have the box. Also if they do decide to let them go and anyone need it for their collection I'm sure we can work out a trade.....I only buy what I can wear but they look too cool xD
I may be interested depending on price and if they're in good condition.

Hell no! I get everything, you get the packing peanuts!

Fair enough! Send them FedEx insured overnight express, and pack them well. Last time someone shipped me packing peanuts, they did a poor job. Don't let me down.....Remember you offered....

Latest Posts

Back