• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Over The Top

socommk23

Oakley Beginner
hi there guys.

my name is russell oakley winters. im an avid fan of oakley sunglasses, i will wear nothing else including safety glasses at work.

im currently trying to find out what my over the tops are worth. they are black with ruby lenses in mint condition. ive seen several silver pairs for sale on ebay of late ranging from £255 to over £500.
this cant be right can it?
i have no intention of selling mine as i love the individuality of them and have actually worn them as they were meant to be rather than gathering dust in a box somewhere. i just dont understand how they could have possibly become so expencive.

yeah that sounds about right. I believe those are the more sought after ones. If you have the box and bag for them then that makes them even more valuable.

really? that really is over the top in my opinion. but does make me smile as i have these beauties...lol

OTT's definitely epitomize Oakley. A lot of people say they were the peak of the Mad Scientist error and were illogical, yet welcomed when they came out. No one knew what they were, some people understood, some didn't, but they definitely hold a place in Oakley history!

Back