• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Overlord

@Wavecloud in the UK can cut you some lenses if the Base Curve is known and a donor is found.
depending on value of donor i may do my own cut,,,had some success but still learning,,, if the donors expensive ill send them off 👍🏼 Ruby/fires looking favorite

I think their base curve is 5. Most optical frames are now-a-days.
@SecretNinja was the one I cut Prizm Ruby Polarized lenses for them. Donors bought from @Ebayreseller
He shipped to me, and covered my cutting fees. Being in the UK I can help. But it might be better to look local first. Since mailing me your frame would add about $14 to the (your) cost.

@SecretNinja was the one I cut Prizm Ruby Polarized lenses for them. Donors bought from @Ebayreseller
He shipped to me, and covered my cutting fees. Being in the UK I can help. But it might be better to look local first. Since mailing me your frame would add about $14 to the (your) cost.
@Spc369 said the person he saw that posted them had a mustache. I am incapable of growing a full mustache, so that wasn't me. 🤣
20200912_003115.jpg

Thanks for the info chris, considering options 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Last edited:
Sweet pair, thats the look im after. The pair i saw before, pretty sure was silver frame.
You should definitely go for it. You already have the frames. Keep in touch with @Chris A Hardaway. He's the guy to guide you in the right direction for lense donors and your best options. Act fast though, the donors for these are becoming pretty slim pickings. Well, in the States at least. As a heads up, we used Holbrook NFL Prizm Ruby lenses as donors for mine. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Someone posted a pair of silver frame overlords / custom cuts awhile ago ,probably in the what are you wearing page. i liked them so managed to pick these up delivered for $6.88 !!! / £5.30.... crazy from ebay.
Anyone know what will Cut in for these? Cant remember who had a pair,,,, gentleman with a moustsche maybe.
would like to put oem in.

View attachment 789142
Someone posted a pair of silver frame overlords / custom cuts awhile ago ,probably in the what are you wearing page. i liked them so managed to pick these up delivered for $6.88 !!! / £5.30.... crazy from ebay.
Anyone know what will Cut in for these? Cant remember who had a pair,,,, gentleman with a moustsche maybe.
would like to put oem in.

View attachment 789142
It was Ken Sieverts. Think i have spelt his name wrong but it was Ken who had ruby in a silver Overlord.

Back