• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Overthetop Owners

1. How often do you guys wear yours? Early on circa 2003 i wore them regularly when riding my motorcycle at the beach. Nowadays they are more of a conversation piece.
2. What conditions do you wear them in? (Special events, certain weather etc)
3. How well do they hold up? (besides the peeling) Mine werent kept in great conditions up till a couple years ago so they have held up well. a few chips and scratches but overall good condition.
4. Do they hurt after a while? And will they leave a tan line? (being that I'm the only non-caucasian owner I know, I know this is unlikely, but if they irritate the skin, of course I'd like to know haha)
No didnt hurt...they did leave marks on my head ...i sweat alot and mine would fog up easily.
Mine are getting a little custom attention right now....so i plan to blow minds really soon with mine.

Mine are getting a little custom attention right now....so i plan to blow minds really soon with mine.

Hopefully yours will inspire me, I've been teetering on the edge about if I should have them painted or printed on

a3499b1d.jpg

c7eefecf.jpg

Do most of you guys have smaller heads? I usually wear Fuel Cell's so I'm trying to get an idea of how these will fit.

I wear 7-1/8 sized hats.

Back