• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PA Oakley Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVille3

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys,
I was referred to this forum by an associate at the Oakley Vault in Limmerick, PA. I was looking for replacement lenses for the Plaintiff Squared, however, there are none in the store or in warehouse. Was hoping someone around here could help me out. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, EVille! (Would that be the booming Metropolis of Elizabethville, by chance?)

If the associate that referred you was Keegan, he's a good kid. ;)

I'm sure someone can help you out, won't take long. And please stick around, once you get exchange access you'll find many things you'll like!

That's the only Limerick we have in PA buddy, that's the store I meant! I also asked if your user name meant "Elizabethville", the little town due east of Millersburg.

:)

Hmmm, now you got me confused. I know of Elizabethtown and Millersville. I went to college at Millersville. That's where the name comes from, my initials EV...then ville

Hmmm, now you got me confused. I know of Elizabethtown and Millersville. I went to college at Millersville. That's where the name comes from, my initials EV...then ville

Didn't mean to confuse you buddy, sorry! I saw your user name and right away thought "Hey! he's from Elizabethville!" Very small town. I work in Lancaster and am very familiar with E-town and Millersville. Make yourself at home here, we like new members!

And besides the store in Limerick, the next closest O store to you and I is the factory store in Columbia MD....and it is awesome! Full custom shop!

Oh Lancaster, huh? I lived in Lancaster for a few years after graduation before moving back to the Lehigh Valley.

Welcome to the forum.

After you meet the exchange requirements you can post a WTB for the lenses you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back