• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pack For College?

CrashCarson

Oakley Beginner
Hey I'm looking for a new backpack for college. I had another brand of bag before, and it held up fine but it really pulled on my shoulders no matter how i adjusted it and never sat very well on my back.
I don't need a bag as big as the kitchen sink, im about 5'6 so I would look weird with it on. Will need to hold a 15 inch laptop. I'm liking the Status Pack 2.0 so far. Don't really like all black-can get things hot.

Any suggestions? thanks!

I always loved the kitchen sink but agree that it might not be the best everyday pack for you. The Status Pack 2.0 is definitely a good one for college. It should be able to hold your laptop and plenty of book. I'd stay away from all black and all white. Black can get hot on your back, but white can get VERY dirty especially with everyday use.

Yeah i do like the looks of the kitchen sink but it holds way too much. It would probably take up too much space in my dorm! You're right on the all black or all white being a bad choice. I'm still looking but so far I do like the Status Pack

I got the backpack that is Jupiter Camo from the vault (can't remember what it is called) for pretty cheap and would always wear it with my Jupiter Camo Frogs, nothing like matching your backpack and your glasses :cool-33: It worked pretty well for me. It didn't fit my laptop in the laptop area since it is a monster sized gaming computer, but it did fit in the bag. It would hold my binder and 2 books easily.

I found an unused / new Status 2.0 backpack in my closet during a cleanup.

Do you guys like this pack? is it well made? should i use it , or sell it?

Latest Posts

Back