• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Package Customs Tracking Help

testcodes

Oakley Beginner
I need some help guys. I bought some sunglasses from eBay from Germany (I'm in the US), and the actual condition was not as described so I had to return and ship them back.

Guy at the post office said that they could not do tracking for the package, but he said I should be able to check for the customs status using the customs form number (CN22).

Now 3 weeks after I mailed the package, I got a message from the seller that he hasn't received the package yet.

Anyone know how a CN22 number is tracked? I tried the USPS website and it said "tracking is unavailable for this product in Germany". Any suggestions?

Thanks

Try using whatever is the postal service in Germany. I know coming the other way, once it passes customs I can track on USPS using the original foreign tracking number. Or at least sometimes.

Thanks for the help guys. However for some reason I still couldn't track the package. The tracking checker is saying "no tracking available for this package".

Anyways, I think we figured out why the package is delayed. Apatently there was a strike at the German Post that just ended this past week. The strike supposedly resulted in at least two weeks worth of backlog.

Back