• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Package deal!

N Jenner

Oakley Expert
Made a deal on these three as a package last night. IH and Ducati are bnib and the r2 was only worn around 5 times apparently and could pass as new complete with box and medusa coin! Best part is it's not coming across the border in shipping so I won't be getting gouged with import fees. Can't wait to get them in and none will be even tried on lol;)

IMG_5637.JPG
IMG_5653.JPG
IMG_5647.JPG
IMG_5644.JPG

Made a deal on these three as a package last night. IH and Ducati are bnib and the r2 was only worn around 5 times apparently and could pass as new complete with box and medusa coin! Best part is it's not coming across the border in shipping so I won't be getting gouged with import fees. Can't wait to get them in and none will be even tried on lol;)

View attachment 358603 View attachment 358602 View attachment 358601 View attachment 358600
Nice pickups. Congrats

Post office delivered them today!! All 3 are perfect with crisp boxes and paperwork. Even though the seller stated he wore the romeo 2 a few times there is no way you could ever tell. One quick question though with the lens sticker if I plan on never wearing the Ducati, is it a good idea to leave it on even ten years down the road? Or should it be removed?

IMG_1875.JPG

Post office delivered them today!! All 3 are perfect with crisp boxes and paperwork. Even though the seller stated he wore the romeo 2 a few times there is no way you could ever tell. One quick question though with the lens sticker if I plan on never wearing the Ducati, is it a good idea to leave it on even ten years down the road? Or should it be removed?

View attachment 360681

Sticker residue is going to be hard to clean off & you risk scratching the lenses...I would take a video of you taking off the sticker & include video when you decide to sell for the buyer.

Although, if you decide to sell it with the sticker on, then it becomes the buyer's problem to remove. :D

Back