• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pacquiao vs Mayweather

Who will win?

• Pacquiao

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Mayweather

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Fight will be cancelled by you know who

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bars and business pay a lot more to get the fight so charging 20-30 dollar a person, they might not even make there money back.
Here, it may just be a reason to keep all their money since it is also graduation weekend here. So, businesses should be booming no matter what.

Yea but most places aren't profiting 3500 a day just to cover a fight. Remember I did numbers for a restaurant running $6 million a year

I'm guessing it's gonna go one of two ways:

Mayweather by decision after 12

or

Pacquiao by KO within 5
Mayweather dances too much to eat a knockout from Pac IMO. I'm thinking Mayweather by decision. If you watched his last few fights the guy never gets touched. He's an amazing opportunist vs Pac who I feel always surprised his opponents with the power behind his punches from such a small frame. I'm not even a boxing fan but I'm interested in this one.

Mayweather dances too much to eat a knockout from Pac IMO. I'm thinking Mayweather by decision. If you watched his last few fights the guy never gets touched. He's an amazing opportunist vs Pac who I feel always surprised his opponents with the power behind his punches from such a small frame. I'm not even a boxing fan but I'm interested in this one.

Yup, safe money is Mayweather by decision, but if Pac takes it it'll have to be by an early KO.

Back