• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Padres Frogskins + Holbrooks

They look like kind of a lazy release though - all just standard OCP options with etching - Yankees are a black frame with Violet or Ice it looks like? And Dodgers with clear? Would've loved a Dodger Blue Frame!

Oakley.com offers the configurations showcased by MLB.com Shop as custom items, and features lens etching options for a total of 30 MLB teams (freakonaleash, this includes Detroit Tigers), further, the lenses within the OCP include Ruby, Ice, and Fire which seem apparent in the MLB shop images, although the claim that their lenses are polarized I would question as not only are these choices unavailable via Oakley, but there has never been any Ruby polarized lens. I would agree with Jono, that this is a Sneaker Politics type affair, just OCP Frogskins anyone can get and I would presume would come with custom bags and boxes, and without any specific new sku codes.

Romeo, Oakley just released Ruby Polarized for the Big Taco so it might not be a stretch that the lenses they show online are Polarized. The prices would be the biggest giveaway.