• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pagani Zonda

I'm also a big Koenigsegg fan, but I prefer the Agera to the CCX.

Obviously the newer models have just continued to improve on the unbelievable tech that started with the CC/CC8S, but there is just something about the CCX for me that is just pure power in every line and every engine note.

Anybody ever seen this ride....my god in heaven its beautiful.
Never in person yet. All the Pagani cars are works of automobile art IMHO.

I'm also a big Koenigsegg fan, but I prefer the Agera to the CCX.

I would put my favorite car list in this order.
1. McLaren MP4-12C (I've seen it many times in person)
68qygz.jpg

2. McLaren F1
3. Koenigsegg Agera R
4. Mercedes SLS (I've seen a few). They sound sooo good!
My cousin had a customer with a 12C at his dealership yesterday in Irvine. There is a real estate broker here in Vegas that rolls one around, that and at GT3 as his daily drivers. He has that show Flipping Vegas on A&E. There are a few SLS that make their way to the valet here too, one I believe is Mayweather's car. There was a lady who had a Spyker C8 in town as well but I never saw that one personally. The Agera R would definitely be a first buy if the "I won mega milions" type things happened.

The Zonda, the car you can't legally drive anywhere? A car made by a company with a leader so obsessive and meticulous that he insists on the carbon weave on the steering wheel center to have a perfect V pattern? Yes, heard of it.

Latest Posts

Back