• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Page 1 NEW LENSES: Juliet, Romeo, Penny

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SolarOracle message @Lupetto
If you make a purchase off him for the lenses he can ship to me. I'll cut for an R1 and ship back to you. Send me info through PM when you get a set!

Some people reacted to this post.
Just bought @Lupetto XS 24K I know he has great stuff! @Xire has 1 set in stock! I’ll PM you

yes @SolarOracle , i bought the emerald crosshair and he shipped it to @chrishardaway ,then he cut me an emerald R1. boommm!:focus-97:

Updating page 1 now!!!!!!

IMG_4071.JPG

Wow.

Username Hidden said:
Do you have a positive red iridium? I think it hides eyes well... @PitBoss you have an OO Positive Red polarized lens set... Do you think it hides the eyes well?

You cut me some Positive Red a while back, these are lovely.

20171203_214549.jpg
@Chris A Hardaway
Your product here. these are +Red Iridium Polarized. Tried to make a collage of easily accessible pics using the lenses in different angles and light.
As far as I can tell no eyes leak through

Oh and they are stunning.

Username Hidden said:
Do you have a positive red iridium? I think it hides eyes well... @PitBoss you have an OO Positive Red polarized lens set... Do you think it hides the eyes well?

OO RIP doesn't hide your eyes as well as +Red. Afaik there is no OO Positive Red polarized, it is either OO red iridium polarized or Pos red polarized

Username Hidden said:
OO RIP doesn't hide your eyes as well as +Red. Afaik there is no OO Positive Red polarized, it is either OO red iridium polarized or Pos red polarized
Think you're right @NoFair OO red has a really light iridium coating

Status
Not open for further replies.