• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paging Dr Chop

He's been online and has posted in other threads in this section AFTER I made this thread. He knows I've been trying to contact him, I've sent multiple PM's.

i did respond and was real busy as i stated before trying to get caught up. Sorry if it wasn't fast enough for you, but I am trying and sm only 1 guy lol. Hopefully you got the emails I have sent and pm that was sent I believe yesterday as well. Sometimes I get pinched in the pm section due to maxing capacity and also the damn 60 between reply thing. I generally am on my phone when I respond and if I haven't allowed the 60 secs between I don't realize sometimes for hours because I leave the browser and don't check back...Best to email me or Facebook message since it rings instantly to me unlike the pm's here. Trust me, I wanna help everyone I can.

that's odd. I just checked my sent box and nothing shows sent to you batwolf..this is driving me nuts cuz I know I replied and also had info regarding the stickers too...freakin phone grrrrrr