• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paging YakuzaFloralGangster

You won't hear from him - he took everyone's money and bounced...

not a bad idea though, especially here on OF where there is no repercussion of scamming...

hell, you can't even call out shady members with shady tactics, so it's super easy...

I wouldn't be able to do it though, because of my standing on this forum and quite a few people have my home address...

*IF* I scammed someone, I would definitely understand if someone came to my house to "collect their goods or money", because that's what I'm doing if any of you dipsh1ts tried to steal from me...

not a bad idea though, especially here on OF where there is no repercussion of scamming...

hell, you can't even call out shady members with shady tactics, so it's super easy...

I wouldn't be able to do it though, because of my standing on this forum and quite a few people have my home address...

*IF* I scammed someone, I would definitely understand if someone came to my house to "collect their goods or money", because that's what I'm doing if any of you dipsh1ts tried to steal from me...

You stole my heart. Does that count?

I need your address now

You stole my heart. Does that count?

I need your address now
It counts - you don't know how bad you hurt me

recovery will be long and hard, just like your mom said, but I'll manage...

BOUNCED!!!

tenor.gif

Latest Posts

Back