• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paging YakuzaFloralGangster

Does anyone know how this works though from a PayPal perspective? I mean we are clearly talking felony numbers here well into the 1000's in money accepted and nothing ever shipped for it. Obviously Paypal seller protection makes the buyer whole but my assumption would be the seller disconnected all credit cards from his PayPal account so does this get turned over to the authorities at that point? Clearly paypal is having to reimburse all this money and they are most likely not getting it back from the seller so what happens next not just in this case any case like this?
As far as I know PayPal will try to collect in any legal possible way from the seller. PayPal will turn every case over to a collection Agency if you do not respond or have your Bank / Credit Cards disconnected from your account. The Collection Agency will first send nasty letters to him. If that has no affect they will find you and take what ever they can in goods or cash.

As far as I know PayPal will try to collect in any legal possible way from the seller. PayPal will turn every case over to a collection Agency if you do not respond or have your Bank / Credit Cards disconnected from your account. The Collection Agency will first send nasty letters to him. If that has no affect they will find you and take what ever they can in goods or cash.
I had a snafu and I ended up blocking them from my checking account... They will send the nasty grams and stuff.

..all them 3.2%'s must add up to a tidy sum from all the transactions without issue. I am sure they have a healthy fund to settle disputes...
Honestly surprised theres not already a "PayPal Arena" in the NBA/NFL/MLB/MLS

For me, I proxy my paypal/internet transactions. I transfer money into the account for purchases, and out when I receive money, which isnt very often. Not for scamming people, but or account being hacked. Been a paypal member since 2000, never had an issue. I just dont put my money on the internet. I think theres $137 in my internet facing account right now

Back