• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paging YakuzaFloralGangster

Oaktown Power

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Does anyone know a way to get in touch with YakuzaFloralGangsta? I hope he is okay. I know that shipping from Asia has been delayed greatly among other places to the US. I am still waiting for a package from him from the beginning of April. He has dropped off the face of the planet last correspondence was July 3rd and repeated messages here and emails have gone unanswered.

If anyone has a way to track him down and get him a message please let me know.

Thanks.

Brett

Does anyone know a way to get in touch with YakuzaFloralGangsta? I hope he is okay. I know that shipping from Asia has been delayed greatly among other places to the US. I am still waiting for a package from him from the beginning of April. He has dropped off the face of the planet last correspondence was July 3rd and repeated messages here and emails have gone unanswered.

If anyone has a way to track him down and get him a message please let me know.

Thanks.

Brett

Do a search for him in the forum. He’s gone missing and quite a few folks are out their stuff.

Good luck getting that package, i hope you paid g and s, file a complaint and get your money back. Don’t wait for nothing, like that dude chop who insures items for a lifetime.

Yeah bad news there, like the others have said, seems he went silent and several people paid for items they haven’t got.

There is/was a large thread on this in the “off topic” section.

Good luck getting that package, i hope you paid g and s, file a complaint and get your money back. Don’t wait for nothing, like that dude chop who insures items for a lifetime.
Filing the compliant right now as we speak. Thank god I did paid G&S, I was tempted not too since he was a reputed seller that I had bought from before with no problems and a Mod. Just goes to show you never know.

Thanks,

Latest Posts

Back