• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paging YakuzaFloralGangster

Filing the compliant right now as we speak. Thank god I did paid G&S, I was tempted not too since he was a reputed seller that I had bought from before with no problems and a Mod. Just goes to show you never know.

Thanks,
Glad it didn’t go too long and you lost your dispute window.

Agree the big unresolved question is why.
Likely if known, the answer wouldn’t be shared publicly, but still relevant all the same.

Glad it didn’t go too long and you lost your dispute window.

Agree the big unresolved question is why.
Likely if known, the answer wouldn’t be shared publicly, but still relevant all the same.
Absolutely, I guess anything can and does happen to anyone but how do things get that bad that a known member and moderator would potentially start knowingly enacting a scheme to defraud members out of $1000's of dollars. This is absolutely insane.

Whatever happens I sure hope that all members are made whole but sounds like that may not happen.

First, I hope he’s OK...🤒
Something strange is definitely going on. He never did give me a tracking number said he would mail it to his friend in the states that would get it to me. I asked several times for updates and even had to move in the midst of all this chaos.

At least with me he kept telling me his friend still did not have the glasses which I thought nothing of two months ago as I had purchased 3 pairs from Japam in March and April from a different seller and they were all delayed for months as well.

When the communication ceased in JULY I started to get worried. It sounds like other members received dummy tracking or the tracking was created and the item was never dropped off or whatever.

I too hope he is okay but it sounds like something is just not right and it has been orchestrated with intent to defraud.

Last edited:
Something strange is definitely going on. He never did give me a tracking number said he would mail it to his friend in the states that would get it to me. I asked several times for updates and even had to move in the midst of all this chaos.

At least with me he kept telling me his friend still did not have the glasses which I thought nothing of two months ago as I had purchased 3 pairs from Japam in March and April from a different seller and they were all delayed for months as well.

When the communication ceased in JULY I started to get worried. It sounds like other members received dummy tracking or the tracking was created and the item was never dropped off or whatever.

I too hope he is okay but it sounds like something is just not right and it has been orchestrated with intent to defraud.
File the claim took me a month but I got my money back

This has been a bit surprising to follow, and he's not the first member to have a good standing then suddenly have good things go sour. I'm not totally with people jumping to conclusions about him given the circumstances, but at the same time, speculating and jumping to his defense is not so entirely rational either — bottom line we don't know.

I liked the guy, albeit just had one transaction with him. Hope he's living up to the faith some people still have in him. But for now, just getting your money back just has to be the move. If you saw him in his best light, it's fair to expect he'd understand you trying to get your money back.

This has been a bit surprising to follow, and he's not the first member to have a good standing then suddenly have good things go sour. I'm not totally with people jumping to conclusions about him given the circumstances, but at the same time, speculating and jumping to his defense is not so entirely rational either — bottom line we don't know.

I liked the guy, albeit just had one transaction with him. Hope he's living up to the faith some people still have in him. But for now, just getting your money back just has to be the move. If you saw him in his best light, it's fair to expect he'd understand you trying to get your money back.

Yup just focused on getting my money back at this point. It appears I had a small amount in compared to some of the other folks on here hopefully everyone gets made whole.

I am not going to remotely speculate as to what is going on other than to say the threads that I was referred to that discuss these issues are now nearly a month old themselves as I am late to the party. Still no update or more importantly even had something happened to him, how is it that items purchased 6 months ago have still not shown up for multiple buyers, nobodies tracking numbers work etc. I get it, in these crazy times, god forbid anything can happen, but surely if packages had been shipped and delayed someone would have started to see them show at some point over the past month or so but apparently nobody has.

That is where this goes off the rails for me

Good luck to everyone getting their money refunded.

Just to update, got my refund today Paypal quickly as The Gangsta never responded or replied to my PayPal claim.

Anyone missing anything should definitely file a claim before the time runs out as it looks like this is a slam dunk since there is no dispute from the seller.

Good luck to everyone else.

Thanks

awesome!! Glad to hear that

Latest Posts

Back