• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Painted Juliets for 1k+?!

jdd32

X Metal Workshop
Sydney
I've been out of ebay game for a fortnight or 2 and all of a sudden I'm seeing people paint their Juliets white or pink and demand a 1k+ price tag on ebay?! Is it April fools already?!? :twitch:

Last edited:
You're right. Damn can you imagine if Picasso had a pair glasses to paint? I'd buy that. Hope you don't want straight ear stems! I guess it's better than Van Gogh. Just one stem please!

All kinds of stuff on ebay as usual. Might as well cut your balls and sell them for 1mil hope that somebody will be crazy enough to buy em. I mean really whos gonna buy those for 1k???

All kinds of stuff on ebay as usual. Might as well cut your balls and sell them for 1mil hope that somebody will be crazy enough to buy em. I mean really whos gonna buy those for 1k???
You'd probably have to dip those balls in some gold flakes to fetch 1mil, everybody knows the going rate for plain balls is more like 750K ;)

You'd probably have to dip those balls in some gold flakes to fetch 1mil, everybody knows the going rate for plain balls is more like 750K ;)
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaah thats right with those 24k pieces being over priced i am sure those 24k balls will be even more in value lol.

Latest Posts

Back