• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Painting Oakley frame?

Jordy

Oakley Beginner
I just bought Oakley oil rigs, white, but they are the t pain version so they have a little teddy bear and a hand graphic on it, does anyone here paint for a good price? I don't want the whole frame air brush painted I just want those two very tiny graphics painted white

There's a few. I've never had any done but, Dr chop shop is highly recommended. A few others who also get very good reviews.

Hello
I have the t pain in great condition,only the original lenses have a very very small scratch and I use it for 2-3 days only because I change it from the begin.
I have on it a photochromic polarized orange lenses.

I just bought Oakley oil rigs, white, but they are the t pain version so they have a little teddy bear and a hand graphic on it, does anyone here paint for a good price? I don't want the whole frame air brush painted I just want those two very tiny graphics painted white

Hello
I have the t pain in great condition,only the original lenses have a very very small scratch and I use it for 2-3 days only because I change it from the begin.
I have on it a photochromic polarized orange lenses.

Which type of Oil Rigs are they: I or II?

Latest Posts

Back