• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pair of Polished Beauty’s

• Thread starter Deleted member 28429
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
1AE34F3C-43DB-4FD4-8481-FF9FB105F7FC.gif

And just like mamas gravy....the plot thickens....

Keep in mind, cigar aficionado is the member formerly known as NUMBER2......

So this means it's possible that cjstaylker and cigar aficionado are the same person....which would explain why he tried singling me out on that thread the other night.......

@Cutch22 you've been upgraded to "Silver Sleuth Status". Congrats

Also, fly eagles fly.

Super good work Lieutenant!!!

If I ever have issues in my life, I am calling @Cutch22 for my private investigating needs and @beau1890 for my lawyering.

@number2 are you a Jeter fan? Whenever I get tired of being Oaklimus I need to change my name to that. Or just being a number two could mean I am a turd? Oh man.

Wow, those are beauties. Does @CigarAficionado know you are using his pictures that he uses on Ebay? Or is it by strange happenstance that you have the same backdrop? Does not seem right that a long time and lifetime member should have his pictures taken by someone else and portrayed as their own.

Here is a pic from @CigarAficionado ebay listing

@OakleyBoss

View attachment 660708

Incorrect! I’ve never had polished Juliets. So it’s impossible those photos are on any of my listings.

TRUMP, **** off!!!

OF doesn’t forget

Dude, I never had a shady deal. I only recouped my money from the guy who made a false claim on PayPal and got a refund without returning my items.

Anyone else on here do that to me, and I will recoup. Don’t give a **** who it is. I’m sure all of you would do the same.

Dude, I never had a shady deal. I only recouped my money from the guy who made a false claim on PayPal and got a refund without returning my items.

Anyone else on here do that to me, and I will recoup. Don’t give a **** who it is. I’m sure all of you would do the same.
Why two accounts then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back