• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pair of Polished Black Ichiro XS (custom) and Juliet

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The polished black Juliet Ichiro is a beautiful frame, so when I had the opportunity to get the equivalent frame in XS, I went for it.

Then I thought, why not do a matching polished black Ichiro XS? All it required were a set of @Linegear Japan's white rubbers, a pair of OEM slate lenses from eBay and @SiRacer420's etching expertise (his charges are very affordable depending on what needs to be etched).

Stand came from @dingo ate my baby and was custom polished. Nose pieces were designed, modified and 3D printed by @SiRacer420.

Like me, I hope you like the results!

Enjoy!

IMG_0089.JPG
IMG_0090.JPG
IMG_0091.JPG
IMG_0092.JPG
IMG_0093.JPG

Last edited:
All looks great except that etch. Ugh I'm still gutted that one messed up. You did good putting it all toghether though!
Seriously bro, you are your worst critic. There is a slight imperfection but hardly noticeable, and certainly from normal social interactive distances (ie not "close talking"), you can't tell.

Seriously bro, you are your worst critic. There is a slight imperfection but hardly noticeable, and certainly from normal social interactive distances (ie not "close talking"), you can't tell.
So you just have to keep people out of your bubble lol

Latest Posts

Back