• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Palace Eye Jackets

What did I say about that Palace logo?....not to mention, iif they'd done the original FMJ 7.62 MM, then we'd be talking. The depth on those is just,....dreamy. Or the Electric Mustards.

40634401555_38ec3c2be6_o.jpg
DSCF4672 by funky-trixtar, on Flickr

25133396557_c2a29e2f52_o.jpg
DSCF4672 by funky-trixtar, on Flickr

What did I say about that Palace logo?

View attachment 543936DSCF4672 by funky-trixtar, on Flickr

It was of the general opinion from the outset that the bridge logo was a mistake...

Finish is very close to fmj 5.56 but doesn't have the wow factor of something like Electric Mustard.

I was also disappointed that they didn't come in a retro style box. The Mumbos were a much better executed re-release.

I will keep for a while before deciding whether to return or not...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It was of the general opinion from the outset that the bridge logo was a mistake...

Finish is very close to fmj 5.56 but doesn't have the wow factor of something like Electric Mustard.

I was also disappointed that they didn't come in a retro style box. The Mumbos were a much better executed re-release.

I will keep for a while before deciding whether to return or not...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Believe me, mjt42, like you, I'm disappointed, but not disheartened. There may, be a re-run of EJs…………...:)

Back