• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Palace Eye Jackets

Eye jackets were one of the pairs that just screamed Oakley. It is cool that they are brining them back as they have always been one of my favorite pairs next to x metals. It sucks that they have palace across the nose instead of oakley. That will have to be removed somehow. Either way they will make nice daily wear pairs. Just cant wait to see the rediculous price point these start out at, considering the originals were usually priced at $90 in stores. These will probably be like $153 or some bullshit like that. Let's put it this way, this style is better than any of the other garbage lux is putting out. 20+ years old and it still has more innovation and uniqueness than any of lux's releases....

Eye jackets were one of the pairs that just screamed Oakley. It is cool that they are brining them back as they have always been one of my favorite pairs next to x metals. It sucks that they have palace across the nose instead of oakley. That will have to be removed somehow. Either way they will make nice daily wear pairs. Just cant wait to see the rediculous price point these start out at, considering the originals were usually priced at $90 in stores. These will probably be like $153 or some bullshit like that. Let's put it this way, this style is better than any of the other garbage lux is putting out. 20+ years old and it still has more innovation and uniqueness than any of lux's releases....
I'm with ya! But my guess is $203 on price. Worth every penny at $153 hehe.

Screw inflation. There is no way inflation should bring the price up over 200%. Garbage....no o-matter frame should ever be over $200, not now and not 500 years from now

04431524-1D92-4CE2-912C-2C4F82E954E5.png
Screw inflation. There is no way inflation should bring the price up over 200%. Garbage....no o-matter frame should ever be over $200, not now and not 500 years from now

Back