• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Palace Skateboard M-Frame

Sorry if I came that way but I’m not a reseller, just honestly curious to find info. I just found this forum as I was looking for info and I got stuck reading your guys discussion about the glasses. I’m a huge palace fan and I was looking to buy glasses so when I saw these on their look book I was excited.
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Sent from Q's S8+

Sorry if I came that way but I’m not a reseller, just honestly curious to find info. I just found this forum as I was looking for info and I got stuck reading your guys discussion about the glasses. I’m a huge palace fan and I was looking to buy glasses so when I saw these on their look book I was excited.
What's a look book? When are they going on the bay? I do have an account.

Ok. Well congrats on getting a pair. They're currently sold out and several of us want them.

The m frame or mumbo is an iconic pair that came about in the early 90's. There is a 1st and 2nd generation style and this new release incorporates different aspects of both that I believe are the best of both worlds(though others may disagree). The original frames were made out of a different material that was fragile and would commonly crack. This pair is made out of new "o matter" and should be more resilient. Also, the purple colored pair is a new color. I dont believe they made a translucent purple in the 90's.

According to the founder of oakley, the m frame "has more innovation and inventions than any other in the history of eyewear"

Ok. Well congrats on getting a pair. They're currently sold out and several of us want them.

The m frame or mumbo is an iconic pair that came about in the early 90's. There is a 1st and 2nd generation style and this new release incorporates different aspects of both that I believe are the best of both worlds(though others may disagree). The original frames were made out of a different material that was fragile and would commonly crack. This pair is made out of new "o matter" and should be more resilient. Also, the purple colored pair is a new color. I dont believe they made a translucent purple in the 90's.

According to the founder of oaklet, the m frame "has more innovation and inventions than any other in the history of eyewear"
Thanks and I really appreciated that write up!! Good to know.
Yeah I really like that’s both are translucent.
I’m aware a few you guys wants/wanted them. Honestly if you’re not familiar with purchasing from website that’ sellouts quickly it would’ve been near impossible to purchase them. Like the palace stuff I purchase you have to click and checkout within minutes. If not you’re out of luck. The only way to get your hands on pair now are from resellers unfounrtunely.