• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Panel Pack - Which Color Do You Prefer?

I went through all 3 available colors at the time...black, khaki and sheet metal. To date, this is my favorite bag from oakley. Fits a good amount when you need it to, is pretty lightweight (unlike the kitchen sink), and has good sized laptop side access compartment. No unecessary straps/buckles like the icon 2.0 pack. At first I felt the black one was subtle and matches everything but then I got bored after a while, then I saw book of eli so I liked the sheet metal. The sheet metal one however I wish the "O" icon was black....it blends in too much being grey so people cant really see that its Oakley. I then switched to khaki because it made the details and black parts pop out with more contrast. but its hard to match with everyday clothes. Now I recently went back with black......

its hard to choose, really. each has their own character.

Am I right in assuming the "new khaki" is different the the original "khaki"? Here's a pic from the Forces site:

Khaki.jpg

Back