• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paranoid Here

Nebby78

Oakley Beginner
Hi, guys. This is my first Oakley purchase and I just wanted to run it by you guys because I am paranoid they are fake. I have a larger head. I liked the style of gascans, but they would be too small for me. I ended up buying a pair of polarized Fuel Cells off of zappos.com for $160.

My concerns are:

1. They don't say Made in the USA on the side.

2. There was a red and white P sticker on the lense, and I was told Oakley never does that.

3. There have been reports of large, reputable companies like Amazon selling fake pairs.

Hi, guys. This is my first Oakley purchase and I just wanted to run it by you guys because I am paranoid they are fake. I have a larger head. I liked the style of gascans, but they would be too small for me. I ended up buying a pair of polarized Fuel Cells off of zappos.com for $160.

My concerns are:

1. They don't say Made in the USA on the side.

2. There was a red and white P sticker on the lense, and I was told Oakley never does that.

3. There have been reports of large, reputable companies like Amazon selling fake pairs.

post some pics bro so that we can see... the P sticker stands for polarized so youre ok there....

Hope you can see these alright!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 185
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 219
1) That's normal, not made in the US.
2) sticker is normal with Polarized lenses
3) never heard of this before unless you mean Amazon Market place.

The glasses in the pics are fine by the way.

My concerns are:

1. They don't say Made in the USA on the side. That's because 99.9% of Oakley Sunglasses are no longer made in the USA, hence the reason it was removed in the molds

2. There was a red and white P sticker on the lense, and I was told Oakley never does that. They do too, on Polarized lenses. I have the sticker on some of mine

3. There have been reports of large, reputable companies like Amazon selling fake pairs.Probably so, but I doubt based on what you claim, they are fake. More than likely just the freshest stuff off the boat from China. I have Radarlock Ear Socks that have Made In USA molded, One set where it is printed in white ink (came straight from Oakley HQ), and some with nothing at all. That's the face of the LuxOakleyca of today. Zappos is legit.

Latest Posts

Back