• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Part 2 - Random Stuff Sale! Watches, Christmas Cards, Older Eyewear and More!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
all the eye jacket 1.0 as you can see, there are many differences, the most notable is the number that appears in the circle but the curves and the dimensions of the terminations are not the same either

2E80FC42-AC20-462F-8317-827323506377.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Does that messenger bag go for $200? If so. I might sell mine. Bought it a while ago but haven't used yet.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
Does that messenger bag go for $200? If so. I might sell mine. Bought it a while ago but haven't used yet.

On eBay yes, I just picked one up in August last year for $100 and the thing was mint. I am using it so it’s not mint anymore but still good shape.

Username Hidden said:
On eBay yes, I just picked one up in August last year for $100 and the thing was mint. I am using it so it’s not mint anymore but still good shape.
Ok thanks. Yeah I paid around $100 for mine

Username Hidden said:
I need to see inside the hinge to be sure but it sure looks fake to me. The text, specifically the O is bad and the outside of the hinge doesn’t look good. Also the bag is suspect.

@GRFMotorsports thoughts?
Looks like this got taken care of before I got here. Free bump.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bump it up!

Pm sent

Back