• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Part 2 - Random Stuff Sale! Watches, Christmas Cards, Older Eyewear and More!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Part 1 here -
For Sale - Part 1 - Random Stuff Sale! Watches, Christmas Cards, Older eyewear and More!

Annnnd Part 2!

#12 Vancouver Olympics Pack - $75 - Exclusive and Limited Run Beanie and Pin from the Olympics in Vancouver.

#13 Stealth Bottle Cap $300 - This was one I wore, no scratches on Crystal, strap is in great shape, alittle wear showing were the casing meets the crystal, you can see it in the bottom left of the close up. Needs a new battery as well.

#14 Fusebox with white face $300 - very little wear, no scratches to casing, crystal and strap is great. Will include a small watch vault like it comes with. Also needs new battery.

#15 Christmas Card Lot - $150 - I love these but they just hang out under my display case, not even out - would like to get them to a happier home - some of my favorite Oakley Art of all time!

#16 Flight Sack - $SOLD! - Never seen this bag and can't find much out about it - found it at a Vault almost 10 years ago, you can see it's old with the Static O on the tag! New, Never used!

#17 AP Messenger - $SOLD! - this was my baby and did get some use and does show some wear as it should! It is complete with the Padded Laptop Case and three front "Molle" type attachments. All zippers and straps are functional as ever. This item will have an extra $20 shipping cost, as it is big and heavy, like a certain someone in your life.

#18 Ravishing Lenses - $15 - do you or someone you know Love ravishings? Well guess what? I have a grey lens for you - it's non polarized - and LNIB! Whoa.

#19 Dispatch Icons - $20 - again, do you or someone you know love dispatches? Originals, not that mid-century modern 2.0 style - then here is a lot of extra icons so you can match your outfits and be super cool.

I probably have more things that might get added on as I go through my things! I will update and add as I get to it!

Canada.JPG

Bottlecap1.JPG

Bottlecap2.JPG

Fusebox.JPG

Christmas.JPG

Flight Sack1.JPG

Flight sack2.JPG

Dexter.JPG

Dexter2.JPG

Dexter3.JPG

Dispatch.JPG

Ravishing.JPG

View attachment 568275

View attachment 568276

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
The text on that eye jacket looks suspect. Sure its legit? Doesnt seem to he a stock colorway either

Some awesome stuff here

Username Hidden said:
The text on that eye jacket looks suspect. Sure its legit? Doesnt seem to he a stock colorway either

Some awesome stuff here
I need to see inside the hinge to be sure but it sure looks fake to me. The text, specifically the O is bad and the outside of the hinge doesn’t look good. Also the bag is suspect.

@GRFMotorsports thoughts?

The eye jacket yes is fake :(

Username Hidden said:

Some awesome stuff here

Oh no - it was bound to happen sometime - I'll leave it up for now so we can inspect and have the masters go through and check it out, but buyer beware on the "Oakley" eye jacket - haha!

Username Hidden said:
Oh no - it was bound to happen sometime - I'll leave it up for now so we can inspect and have the masters go through and check it out, but buyer beware on the "Oakley" eye jacket - haha!

Post pics of the inside of the hinges but im 100% its not legit

Username Hidden said:
Post pics of the inside of the hinges but im 100% its not legit
I am certainly no Eye jacket expert! How are these pics?

IMG_3127.JPG

IMG_3126.JPG

Username Hidden said:
They're fake bro.

The other two guys who chimed in have alot of knowledge on them

Thanks! They are gone!

Back