• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Parting with your O watch

IUSTEVE

I am Jim Jannard...
INDIANA
Anyone else find it hard to part with your O watches even if they get no wrist time? I have bought and sold many, many O watches over my years in the hobby but lately I’ve found it difficult to part with them. Been considering selling my damn near NIB Orange Hollow point that I haven’t worn in a long, long time yet for some reason I’m failing to pull the trigger and list it

Anyone else find it hard to part with your O watches even if they get no wrist time? I have bought and sold many, many O watches over my years in the hobby but lately I’ve found it difficult to part with them. Been considering selling my damn near NIB Orange Hollow point that I haven’t worn in a long, long time yet for some reason I’m failing to pull the trigger and list it
Don't let go 😢

Money doesn’t satisfy your primal urge to collect and hoard

Latest Posts

Back