• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Parting with your O watch

Anyone else find it hard to part with your O watches even if they get no wrist time? I have bought and sold many, many O watches over my years in the hobby but lately I’ve found it difficult to part with them. Been considering selling my damn near NIB Orange Hollow point that I haven’t worn in a long, long time yet for some reason I’m failing to pull the trigger and list it
The only watch I want but haven't picked up yet... I can hold on to it for you if you want, even if just to sell it back to you if you get post partum disorder.

But to answer your question, since they discontinued the watch line, I have regretted selling 3-4 MM/TTs and not picking up the diamond MM when it was on clearance at oakleyvault.com =(

This might be the best response ever (for 2 reasons).

1) I’m not 100% sure this isn’t your hacker
2) at least I’d know it was in good hands
lol Ummm, the hacker wanted your money not your titanium cased, sapphire crystal, FMJ wannabe jewelry. so yea, take my greenbacks.

I think he had a hard time getting it smuggled out of the clink lol I mean he's a big arsehole but I dont think he was fit-to-the-Oakley-watch big.
All I know is he vanished one day and there really wasn't much explanation. If there was, it was during my brief hiatus from here as well. 🤷‍♂️

Back