• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Parting with your O watch

Talking about Frank is like talking about fight club and one simply does not do either
x5u9MzehFViQlQ36K5.gif

In some ways yes but in this economy I needed the money. Plus I was so glad to sell all the watches I didn’t really use prior to 2022 before this stupid electronic payment tax started. Otherwise, my options of selling would be limited to having to deal with the lowballing OfferUp F-heads.

But I will never sell my Minute Machine.

Sold a few. Almost let go of my blue HP. Still have my carbon 12 gauge and white 12 gauge to sell. I got maybe 8 watches and consistently wear 3 of em if I don’t use em then they might as well go to someone who will. Starting to feel the same about my Juliet’s and Jordan Romeo

I'm in the same boat.
I've got a Crush 2.0 sat in the draw for a few years now.

I think I'll need a new home soon.

You can consider me mormon cause I am married to all my watches that make the cut until death do us part. I sold a yellow and a black pol mm during a bad spell and yes the money was needed but the sad feeling stayed. Ive got my yellow again but still in search of a Pol Blk MM at a time I have the money!

I’m with all of y’all.

I have a brand new timebomb 2. Don’t think I’ll wear it, but hard to let go for various reasons. My o watch collection is much smaller now. Hard to sell a few of my pieces, mainly due to rarity. Can I pick them up again 🥹

Back