• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Parting with your O watch

I have a few dozen I need to sell, just haven’t had the time to take pics and list them. And before I get blown up, I won’t be selling any Minute Machines, 12 gauges, Gearboxes, Double taps or Hollowpoints, all others will probably go, stay tuned this fall.
I’m very much looking forward to that. I’m ready!!

Ebay prices are always much higher than what they are actually selling for. Ebay sellers more than often, mark the price up just fishing for people who don't know where to get them at a reasonable cost.
Yeah, you’re right friend. It’s a very accessible marketplace and thus the majority with deep pockets won’t bother; a safe option

Anyone else find it hard to part with your O watches even if they get no wrist time? I have bought and sold many, many O watches over my years in the hobby but lately I’ve found it difficult to part with them. Been considering selling my damn near NIB Orange Hollow point that I haven’t worn in a long, long time yet for some reason I’m failing to pull the trigger and list it

I find it hard to part with the watches just for the fact theare really NLA

Back