• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Parting with your O watch

Haha
I envy you guys, is all I can say. I get into Oakley at the worst time possible, where finding any Oakley watches sell posts on here or just reasonable deals on eBay is as likely as finding a unicorn sniffing cocaine in my backyard D:
Just have patience. You never know what you will come across if you keep up with the sales thread.

3aGZA6WLI9Jde.gif

Regarding the watch: as I just mentioned, the oakley watch prices definitely reached a new peak recently. Just look on eBay. If you’re eager to sell, try on there
Like I said earlier, I was just curious, that’s all. It has been in my closet for years. I’m sure it definitely needs a new battery/batteries. Like I mentioned earlier, it is brand new in the original box. Never ever been worn. It still has the cling on plastics on the front & the back. Not wanting to sell at the moment. I greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much! Take care!

Last edited:
Regarding the watch: as I just mentioned, the oakley watch prices definitely reached a new peak recently. Just look on eBay. If you’re eager to sell, try on there
Ebay prices are always much higher than what they are actually selling for. Ebay sellers more than often, mark the price up just fishing for people who don't know where to get them at a reasonable cost.

Back