• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Water Jacket & Racing Jacket Gen 1/2 Earsocks, Nosepieces & Straps

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Have factory original brand new Oakley replacement parts for sale. Guaranteed genuine. NOT AFTERMARKET.

Prices reflect what the parts are worth to me (as I don't have many).

Shipping to CONUSA is $5 registered mail (international shipping on your dime).

Disclaimer - I don't own ALL different pairs of Oakleys that I have earsocks for. Please check to make sure that your pairs match with my description. Happy to send more closeups and exact measurements if needed.

Please note that I live in Amman, Jordan, so must wait until people return to the USA to post on my behalf. Currently, I have friends returning for the summer. If waiting bothers you, this is not the thread to purchase from.

FOR SALE

1. X3 pairs only. Replacement pair black Water Jacket Ear Rubbers (R + L). Each side is different (i.e. directional). Note orientation of skull and directional printing "Made in the USA". Can be used for first generation racing jackets also - $50/pair

2. Racing Jacket Gen 1/2 Earsocks (rootbeer) - $70/pair

3. Racing Jacket Gen 1/2 Earsocks (black) - $70/pair

4. Racing Jacket first generation replacement nose bombs (R + L) (rootbeer) - $35/pair.

5. Racing Jacket first generation replacement nose bombs (R + L) (black) - $30/pair.

6. Water Jacket OEM Oakley Strap - $40

All are Oakley factory original replacement parts.

8139A45A-5EB1-48FD-BAC3-F9BA82D2C7BE.jpeg
A37C696D-099D-40C1-9B5F-D88A27CC0767.jpeg

Oakley parts - 10.jpg
Oakley parts - 9.jpg

X3 pairs only. Replacement rubber nose piece for water jackets. Interchangeable with first generation racing jackets - $70/nosepiece - SOLD

X1 pair only. (Pro) Racing Jacket Livestrong Ear Rubbers (R + L). Come as a pair. Can be used for earlier Jawbones, "Livestrong" is printed on one side only. $50/pair - SOLD

X3 pairs only. Lower Gasket Rubbers for Romeo 1 frame. $25/pair - SOLD

X5 pairs only. C-clips for Mars. $20/pair - SOLD

X4 pairs only. X Squared gasket rubbers. $20/pair - SOLD

Oakley parts - 12.jpg
Oakley parts - 11.jpg
Oakley parts - 13.jpg
Oakley parts - 14.jpg
Oakley parts - 15.jpg
Oakley parts - 16.jpg
Oakley parts - 19.jpg
Oakley parts - 18.jpg
Oakley parts - 17.jpg
Oakley parts - 20.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Have factory original brand new Oakley replacement parts for sale. Guaranteed genuine. NOT AFTERMARKET.

****Postage from Australia will be ACTUAL costs of postage to you and added to cost of item.

1. X3 pairs only. Replacement pair black Water Jacket Ear Rubbers (R + L). Each side is different (i.e. directional). Note orientation of skull and directional printing "Made in the USA". Can be used for first generation racing jackets also - $50/pair

2. X3 pairs only. Replacement rubber nose piece for water jackets. Interchangeable with first generation racing jackets - $50/nosepiece.

3. X3 pairs only of each colour. Racing Jacket first generation replacement nose bombs (R + L). Come as a pair in either black or root beer. Interchangeable with water jackets. Each side is different (i.e. directional). $25/pair.

4. X1 pair only. (Pro) Racing Jacket Livestrong Ear Rubbers (R + L). Come as a pair. Can be used for earlier Jawbones, "Livestrong" is printed on one side only. $30/pair

5. X3 pairs only. Lower Gasket Rubbers for Romeo 1 frame. $20/pair.

6. X5 pairs only. C-clips for Mars. $15/pair.

7. X4 pairs only. X Squared gasket rubbers. $15/pair.

View attachment 302985View attachment 302987 View attachment 302986View attachment 302988 View attachment 302990View attachment 302989 View attachment 302991View attachment 302993 View attachment 302992View attachment 302994 View attachment 302995View attachment 302996

By chance are the Water Jacket parts still available?

Mahalo-

Username Hidden said:
By chance are the Water Jacket parts still available?

Mahalo-
PM me if you're interested. The reason I've stopped listing these is because I'm overseas at the moment, but I can get them shipped by a family member if you want.

Username Hidden said:

****Postage from Australia will be ACTUAL costs of postage to you and added to cost of item.

2. X3 pairs only. Replacement rubber nose piece for water jackets. Interchangeable with first generation racing jackets - $50/nosepiece.

3. X3 pairs only of each colour. Racing Jacket first generation replacement nose bombs (R + L). Come as a pair in either black or root beer. Interchangeable with water jackets. Each side is different (i.e. directional). $25/pair.

4. X1 pair only. (Pro) Racing Jacket Livestrong Ear Rubbers (R + L). Come as a pair. Can be used for earlier Jawbones, "Livestrong" is printed on one side only. $30/pair

5. X3 pairs only. Lower Gasket Rubbers for Romeo 1 frame. $20/pair.

6. X5 pairs only. C-clips for Mars. $15/pair.

7. X4 pairs only. X Squared gasket rubbers. $15/pair.

View attachment 302985View attachment 302987 View attachment 302986View attachment 302988 View attachment 302990View attachment 302989 View attachment 302991View attachment 302993 View attachment 302992View attachment 302994 View attachment 302995View attachment 302996

hi - do you still have nose pieces for Racing Jackets available? 1st / 2nd Gen i think ... let me know ... thanks

Username Hidden said:
hi - do you still have nose pieces for Racing Jackets available? 1st / 2nd Gen i think ... let me know ... thanks
Yes, I do, but unfortunately, there are rules against me selling to you unless you meet the minimum requirements for buying and selling here.

In order to access the complete Exchange Areas (including usernames, and contact information) and send Private Messages (reply to sellers) you must meet the following requirements

• Be a member for a minimum of 14 days
  • Have at least 15 useful posts
  • For the Misc./Everything Else area, you must be a member for 30 Days!
Sorry about that, but those are the rules that we all have to abide by.

Once you've met those requirements, feel free to contact me via PM to arrange shipping.

The complete rules are here (if you can be bothered. Don't worry, it's not too arduous).

Thanks for your interest.

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Username Hidden said:
Yes, I do, but unfortunately, there are rules against me selling to you unless you meet the minimum requirements for buying and selling here.

In order to access the complete Exchange Areas (including usernames, and contact information) and send Private Messages (reply to sellers) you must meet the following requirements

• Be a member for a minimum of 14 days
  • Have at least 15 useful posts
  • For the Misc./Everything Else area, you must be a member for 30 Days!
Sorry about that, but those are the rules that we all have to abide by.

Once you've met those requirements, feel free to contact me via PM to arrange shipping.

The complete rules are here (if you can be bothered. Don't worry, it's not too arduous).

Thanks for your interest.

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum
OK ... Thank you for enlightening me ... so sorry ... i'm new!

i'll be back in touch once time is ready ... thanks again

DM

Username Hidden said:
OK ... Thank you for enlightening me ... so sorry ... i'm new!

i'll be back in touch once time is ready ... thanks again

DM
Yeah. I know it's not the most intuitive rules to be aware of and I know it kinda sucks. But it's actually a privilege to be here, so most of us don't mind playing by the simple rules.

Cheers! And if you still want them in 2 weeks, drop me a line!!

P.S. You can bypass the 2 week wait by just paying for premium membership. If you're even thinking about collecting more, it's WELL worth paying the small premium. You'll save tons off eBay just by buying a couple of pairs from here.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah. I know it's not the most intuitive rules to be aware of and I know it kinda sucks. But it's actually a privilege to be here, so most of us don't mind playing by the simple rules.

Cheers! And if you still want them in 2 weeks, drop me a line!!

P.S. You can bypass the 2 week wait by just paying for premium membership. If you're even thinking about collecting more, it's WELL worth paying the small premium. You'll save tons off eBay just by buying a couple of pairs from here.

cool cool ... totally understand rules

i think i'm already a Premium Member? i paid $35 / £25 today? ...

i have a green Premium Member badge under my name on the left of screen ... as i can see?

or maybe i still need to wait 14 days?

Username Hidden said:
cool cool ... totally understand rules

i think i'm already a Premium Member? i paid $35 / £25 today? ...

i have a green Premium Member badge under my name on the left of screen ... as i can see?

or maybe i still need to wait 14 days?
No. I think you're right now!!