• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pathetically Cheapskate Small Hauls

the piper

I should Work at Oakley
CT
Rust/VR28 MD
Brown Smoke/Dk Bronze MP
brown smoke/Bronze Gascan S
Grey smoke /Grey MP
I am one cheap smallheaded living in the past buyer!

A pick up is a pick up! Especially for you considering your difficulty in finding frames you like.

Congrats! When are you getting a camera? :lol:

Nice pick-ups. Is the Monster Pup comparable in size to the Gascans S ? What do you think about the Twitch ?

Greetz !

They fit about the same I'd say gascan S is little snugger but not by much Twitches are good I sold mine but they fit me very well...camera...well...wife does have one I bought her iphone(on order) for Holidays...myself...not sure...hate talking long on phone in general- so to get one w/ camera is probably a ways off

Honestly hitting the 6pm/Deptofgoods website is about the same thing for pics....I dont have anything really flashy but I know it helps with selling...My Grey smoke Flaks with +Red are abt as nuts as I ever got

it's not that you have to post just super rare items!
i think it's cool to see how member make pics from her pairs . . . in this way it's great to have a camera IMO

wanna see some pics from the nuts pair :cool:

Pickups are pickups man, everyone has their own taste. Whether it is a lanyard, microfiber bag, or pair of sunnies it's all good. Nice pickups! Brown Smoke Gascan S are sexy!

The cheaper the better as far as I am concercened, regardless of frame or colorway. I thought you were trying to thin out your collection?

Back