• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Patience is a virtue

SNAFU

I should Work at Oakley
Australia
Just one that i'm still working on unfortunately...........

I have ordered a set of IH Fuel Cells that i'm waiting on but I popped into the local Oakley Vault today with nothing in particular in mind and they had several things on sale (including my already ordered Fuel Cells :headbang:) but they also had the IH Half Jackets on sale for only $14 more than what I can get them for ordering directly from the supplier with Military discount (i'm in Australia so SI website isn't available to me just military prices through the Aus distributor)

I love the carbon/violet colourway, and whilst they are just the slightest bit small for my face they work well enough that I couldn't resist grabbing them. Whilst there are already plenty of pics of these about here are some of mine.

Infinite Hero Half Jacket

DSC5493_copy.jpg

DSC5492_copy.jpg

DSC5491_copy.jpg

DSC5490_copy.jpg

And them along with my Oakley Pack and newest work boots (not Oakley but still a kick ass pair of boots)

DSC5495_copy.jpg

Thanks for looking

Great to see a few Aussies on here
I'm in Sydney
I like the look of the halves
Put on a pair the other day wife said they don't suit my head. I got to agree

Last edited:
Cheers guys,

Worse thing about it is how hard some things can be to find here in Aus, Would love a pair of IH juliets but will have to look overseas and pay a premium to get a set of those

Cheers guys,

Worse thing about it is how hard some things can be to find here in Aus, Would love a pair of IH juliets but will have to look overseas and pay a premium to get a set of those
Keep an eye on eBay. I managed to grab a pair bnib for under $500. I don't own them anymore though

Latest Posts

Back