• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Patrick Mahomes signs with Oakley

He’s got more talent than Wentz :behindsofa:

That remains to be seen. Remember Wentz was in the top 3 for League MVP two years ago before he got hurt. Last year Mahomes was amazing, but it is just one season of work. I am not saying you are incorrect, but maybe give it some time. After RG3's rookie season he was being called a sure fire eventual hall of famer and a generational talent. Within two years he was basically irrelevant.

That remains to be seen. Remember Wentz was in the top 3 for League MVP two years ago before he got hurt. Last year Mahomes was amazing, but it is just one season of work. I am not saying you are incorrect, but maybe give it some time. After RG3's rookie season he was being called a sure fire eventual hall of famer and a generational talent. Within two years he was basically irrelevant.

Mahomes' style isnt sustainable in the NFL over a long period. KC fans need to enjoy it while its here because it wont last long. His window is small.

Also, we discovered that wentz was playing with a fractured vertebra last year....

I think he had a little something to do with 10 regular season wins that positioned them nicely as the number 1 seed with home field throughout the playoffs.

Latest Posts

Back