Hed568

Oakley Expert
Daly City, CA
Wow, now that guy has a collection. I've watched a lot of his vids, but he makes me jelous.. so I avoid it until I break down and watch them anyways. Lol

Damn you dan!
On O-Review, Dann is the Mann. The collector community will not be the same without O-R. This video solved the long standing confusion of the 0.6 vs the Subzero.

Ironranger88

Oakley Collector
On O-Review, Dann is the Mann. The collector community will not be the same without O-R. This video solved the long standing confusion of the 0.6 vs the Subzero.
Are you kidding? OAKLEY wouldn't be the same without O-R... their customer service is trained to use it to reference older model numbers to help catalog and convert them to OO #s or create "legacy" numbers.
I was talking to a Rep the other day from their North Carolina call center (I think they do all their call center stuff from there she said) and I walked her through some history of the OTT and Hatchet. (Trying to find information and parts) but their system literally didnt go back further than 2008ish
Rediculous... I hate their customer service and parts department (lux sucks)

Scarface

The World Is Yours
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
O-World
Are you kidding? OAKLEY wouldn't be the same without O-R... their customer service is trained to use it to reference older model numbers to help catalog and convert them to OO #s or create "legacy" numbers.
I was talking to a Rep the other day from their North Carolina call center (I think they do all their call center stuff from there she said) and I walked her through some history of the OTT and Hatchet. (Trying to find information and parts) but their system literally didnt go back further than 2008ish
Rediculous... I hate their customer service and parts department (lux sucks)

For Hatchet - You can use parts from Razrwire for hinge repair but it is fragile as the Hatchet part lol...
You can also buy sintered metal parts:

Ironranger88

Oakley Collector
For Hatchet - You can use parts from Razrwire for hinge repair but it is fragile as the Hatchet part lol...
You can also buy sintered metal parts:
I've heard that. Some guy on ebay sells metal versions too... $$ though. Was hoping to find nose rubber for my hatchets actually

New Threads